Thursday, February 28, 2008

Persona 3

Look at what the postie dropped in today.


\(^o^)/

Bummer that we are only getting this now, especially when Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES edition has been announced as a budget release for the North American market. Times like this I wish that I have invested in a NTSC PS2. Oh well, maybe once it hits US$100.

Ah, but who cares? Persona 3 is now available in Europe and that is the most important bit, even if we have to wait six months after the US release. This is one of the last few triple-A games on the PS2, the console who is preventing me from next-gen (Wii doesn't count). Anyway since I have already completed a couple of articles - all scheduled to be published via Blogger draft - I will be away for the whole weekend. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you get that art book?

Jon Choo said...

Preorder bonus. :P