Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Final Fantasy XIII is out today

Final Fantasy XIII is out today and if I have to be very honest, this is the first time ever I am not too bothered about getting a numbered Final Fantasy game.

I absolutely disliked Final Fantasy X and loved my time with XII (one of the best games I've ever played, IMO), and judging by the reviews I have read, XIII has everything I disliked about X, and dispenses of everything (from gameplay to art direction) that made Final Fantasy XII such an epic game. I am aware that I shouldn't prejudge but this is something many people can't help doing.

I still want to play it, and will likely do so in the next couple of months, but with God of War III coming out (and I haven't played the HD remake of I & II yet), Square Enix will just have to wait a bit longer before getting my money. It just isn't a priority any longer.

But if one of the supermarkets have it for cheap I may just get it today. ^_^

Anyway sorry for making you read this shit.

No comments: