Friday, July 9, 2010

School of Seven Bells at The Drop London

The lovely School of Seven Bells (@sviib on twitter) played The Drop in Stoke Newington, London yesterday evening as part of a pre-order bonus for Pure Groove customers.

The set list is dominated by songs from the new album, Disconnect From Desire, due out next week. So I can't really blame the audience for being a bit too stoned, as most would not have heard the new album yet. I have but that's another matter ;) They played I L U and Bye Bye Bye, some of my favourites from the new album, though My Cabal was the highlight of the evening (duh).

In any case great short gig in a lovely basement bar. Looking forward to seeing them play again in Scala on 20 July.

Set list:

Windstorm
Bye Bye Bye
Joviann
I L U
Heart Is Strange
My Cabal
Sempiternal/Amaranth

A couple more pictures at flickr

No comments: