Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello loyal readers!

Apologies for the lack of updates. It will only get worse as I'll be taking some time off and camping in New Forest next weekend. But I promise some exciting stuff are going to happen soon!

I'll be at Nokia World 2010 (where the N9 will be announced, surely, no?) and HTC London event (where we expect to see the launch of the HTC HD2/Vision/whatever and their first Windows Phone 7 device) from 14-15 September 2010, covering for Fone Arena. So follow me at @jonchoo for the latest updates as I will be live tweeting from the event. Once I have the time the report will go onto Fone Arena (obviously), though you may see some of the more personal vocal opinions here. :)

And that's that!

1 comment:

RD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.