Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc excels in low light photography

Yesterday I attended an event in London showcasing new artists. It provided me with an opportunity to test the XPERIA Arc's camera. What can I say? The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc excels in low light no flash photography. It won't be replacing your DSLR or high-end compact yet, but it is able to provide usable images like the one above. I will be posting a post in due course where I compare the XPERIA Arc's camera with that of the Nokia N8. For good measure I will throw in samples from my Canon S90 as well. ;)

Finally, check out the 720p video below of a set by Tiger Love. I've removed the audio track due to copyright and also because it sounded awful (not the band - but the audio recording quality from a tiny microphone). Still the video recording demonstrates the continuous auto focus of the XPERIA Arc's camera, as well as its ability to record in low light situations.

1 comment:

imwellconfusedUK said...

I'm impressed with the Arc's camera.

Maybe a move to android could be an idea sooner than later.