Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Note unboxing

Here it is, the next step in excessive smartphone display size: The Samsung Galaxy Note. After getting used to the 4.7" display on the HTC Sensation XL, Samsung threw up out of my comfort zone by sending me this unit. Is it a small tablet or a giant smartphone? Can I ever enjoy using one on a daily basis? Well, do return and find out in a few weeks once I have put it through its paces. In the mean time enjoy the unboxing here:



The eight megapixel back-illuminated camera is the same one that graced the rather awesome Samsung Galaxy S II (my personal pick for smartphone of the year). It is capable of 1080p video recording and works well in low-light condition, as demonstrated in this video I recorded at the ice skating rink at Somerset House:

No comments: